Chemical resistant bricks are important for fire safety as well as for protecting buildings and machinery from corrosive chemicals and fire in industrial processes. These are a special type of masonry bricks designed and used in heat applications. It is also called refractory brick because it is made of refractory material. Whether used in household furnaces or steel industry to make power tools, these refractory bricks serve the purpose of absorbing thermal, chemical and stress.
Major Industrial Applications:
Chemical-proof fire bricks are used in various industrial fields and protect important structures and machinery. Notable examples of applications include:
- Power Generation Plants – Combustion chambers, boiler linings and chimneys in power plants are made of refractory bricks resistant to chemical substances. They withstand high temperatures generated during power generation and provide good adhesion.
- Refinery Plants – Refractors are used in the construction of distillation lines, reformers and crushing units in the petrochemical industry. These fire bricks are resistant to corrosive chemicals and heat, which is important for good quality.
- Chemical Plants – Chemical factories have chimneys, storage tanks and chemical containers with acid resistant bricks. They are highly resistant to high temperatures and chemical resistance and corrosive inspection for durability and safety.
- Steel Plants – The iron and steel industries rely on fire bricks for line furnaces, furnaces and crucibles. These high temperature systems are more efficient and longer lasting due to their temperature resistance.
- Cement Plants – Clay bricks or acid proof bricks are the best-selling products in the cement industry. According to their alumina content, acid proof bricks are labelled as high-quality bricks, premium bricks and semi silica bricks. The main uses of clay in the cement industry are kilns, combustion chambers, iron furnaces, etc.
Major Reasons of Industrial Applicability of Chemical-Proof Fire Bricks:
There is many important reasons of Industrial Applicability of Chemical-Proof Fire Bricks. Some of them are listed below:
- Insulation Properties – Acid proof bricks are used especially because of their insulation properties. It can block the heat and prevent it from entering outside. Building a house with it will keep a cosy place both in summers and winters.
- Weather Protection – The most common problem on the construction site is the deterioration of ordinary bricks due to changes in weather conditions or improper storage. The use of refractory bricks requires only a dry storage area.
- Good Durability – In addition to its insulating ability, acid proof bricks are more durable than ordinary clay bricks. Another great thing about refractory bricks is that they rarely have problems given their durability.
- Specialty Bricks – One of the best things about fire protection is that they can be ordered by companies that need special fire bricks. You can have them made in the shape, size and features you need according to your needs.
These acid resistant bricks are affordable. They do provide good results they are meant to have, but you can also order them in a style that adds to your uniqueness and elegance.
Chemical-Proof Fire Bricks produced by Refmon Industries are used by domestic and foreign customers in various sectors. This refractory material is mainly used to provide insulation and protection for electrical equipment in industries where the temperature can be very high. It is essential to understand their broad applications as a respected fire bricks manufacturer and fire bricks supplier. If you’re seeking reputable acid-proof brick supplier, boiler bricks, furnace bricks, and refractory fire bricks in India, with a production capacity of more than 5000 bricks/day. Refmon Industries is unquestionably a choice.