Sapphires are stones that are known for their deep blue color. Depending on the hue and intensity of the color, sapphires are further classified as blue sapphire beads, purple sapphire, precious stone, violet sapphire, loose gemstones, yellow sapphire, and green sapphire.
The most sought-after and rarest of all is the blue sapphire. It is a stone that has an intense medium blue shade. Another stone quite similar to the blue sapphire is its pink variety called pink sapphire or red-orange corundum.
Suppose you want something unique in this artificial world of manufactured jewelry. In that case, you should consider buying a natural gemstone such as a genuine blue or pink sapphire for your next piece of jewelry. Sapphires have many properties that make them highly desirable.
How to Pick the Best Sapphire Beads?
- The first consideration is the size of the beads.
- The second is the color of the beads. Sapphires come in various colors, so that you will need them for your project.
- The third is the clarity of the beads, so you will need to decide what clarity beads you need.
- The fourth is the cut of the beads. Sapphires come in various cuts, so you must decide what cut beads you need for your project.
- The fifth is the price of the beads. Sapphires come at different prices, so you must decide what price range you are willing to pay for your beads.
Advantages of blue Sapphire Beads
The are many benefits of blue sapphire. It has both physical and metaphysical advantages.
- For starters, blue sapphire is said to be incredibly helpful in promoting mental clarity and focus. If you feel scattered or stressed, wearing or carrying a piece of blue sapphire can help you feel more centered and clear-headed. This gemstone Is also useful for increasing one’s intuitive powers and psychic awareness.
- On the physical side, blue sapphire is known for its healing properties. It is said to help treat fevers, inflammation, and other health issues. Blue sapphire is also believed to improve circulation and help to detoxify the body.
- Whether you are looking for physical or metaphysical benefits, blue sapphire is a powerful and versatile gemstone that will meet your needs.
What are the benefits of purchasing blue sapphire beads?
- Blue sapphire is known as the “wisdom stone.”
- Blue sapphire, also known as the “stone of prosperity,” is said to attract good fortune and wealth.
- Blue Sapphire is said to be a powerfully protective stone and is known as the “stone of truth.” It is thought to foster honesty and integrity.
- Blue Sapphire is also known as the “stone of love” and is said to promote love, happiness, and relationships.
Sapphire is the second-most precious gemstone in the world after diamonds; it is often used as an alternative stone to diamonds in jewelry.
The crystal structure of sapphire is hexagonal’ other corundum crystals with hexagonal; other corundum crystals with a hexagonal close-packed structure include ruby, ruby spinel, and limpid topaz.
Sapphires are found in Sri Lanka, Australia, Russia, Brazil, Zimbabwe, Madagascar, The United States, and other countries. The oldest source for sapphires in Sri Lanka.
Australia is the next major source country, followed by Russia and the United States.
If you’re looking for top quality sapphires online, Unique Jewelers is one of the best online stores to buy sapphires in India.